Tech Hiring Trends Report
Some highlights to be found inside
- Most tech hiring plans are already immune to COVID-19. Only 30% of companies saw a negative effect on tech hiring needs.
- Half the market increased hiring volume in 2020, compared to 2019, but at a cost, as 60% believe tech hiring became harder with the pandemic.
- Employer Branding budgets are mostly frozen.
- 75% of tech teams in Portugal are concentrated around Lisboa and Porto.
- While 46% of companies state they are open to international tech talent without visas, the reality seems to differ.
- LinkedIn is the most popular talent attraction tool, with 96% adoption in tech hiring.
- And many more…
Why did you do this report?
How was the data collected?
I’m a tech professional looking for a job opportunity in Portugal. Is this report also for me?
I have some enquiries and comments about this survey. How can I reach out to you?
Become part of the
Our solutions cover hiring/contracting of individuals or teams, Employer Branding and Workforce Payments.
We connect you with the right tech talent, quickly, saving time and money so you can focus on the essential: your business.If you want to know more, book a demo or reach out to us at [email protected].