As this is the last update we’re giving you, let’s do an all-rounder. Here are the “deets” on what’s going down in terms of: speakers, sessions and main on-premises features.
Sessions will be divided into 4 tracks: All Things Dev, Data Science & AI, Careers and Product Management. We’ll have more than 50 speakers, experts in their areas, giving talks, workshops and taking part in roundtable discussions.
You can check the full agenda here, but let’s highlight some talks and workshops:
- Nir Chervoni @ Booking.com — Does Data Governance Equal Data Security?
- John Romero, Creator of Doom and Quake — A Lifetime in Games: The Past, Present and Future of the Industry
- Philip Zimmermann, Creator of the PGP — Emerging Autocracies and Pervasive Surveillance
- Leonardo De Marchi, ex-Badoo — The last 10 years in Data Science (2011–2021)
- Bear Douglas @ Slack — Intuitive APIs and Developer Education
- Ekaterina Sirazitdinova @ NVIDIA — Efficient video analytics for a better AI
- Dubravko Dolic @ Continental Tires — The brain and Deep Learning
- Margaret Buj @ Typeform — How to nail a job interview and negotiate your salary
- Toni Vanhala @ Reaktor — Let’s craft an AI in 45 minutes
- Rui Sampainho @ Headbrand — Be your own boss — From Employee to Contractor
- Lara Próspero @ Microsoft — Bridging the culture gap in a remote workplace
There’s a lot to unpack and look forward to at the #FWTC21. Other than being able to meet and learn from an elite team of tech experts, pioneers, experienced innovators and disruptors in their field, you’ll also get to connect with companies that are actively hiring tech talent.
If you’re looking for a new job, this is a great opportunity to present yourself to top companies like Adidas, Sky, Seedrs, OLX Group, Critical Software, and many others. More than 25 companies will be present at the #FWTC21 to meet you and share their work culture.
You won’t be able to connect with just companies, the event will be filled with the whole tech community, eager to talk and network. On-premises we’ll have areas dedicated to this purpose, but you’re also welcome to network freely throughout the whole venue.
Fun & Games 🎮
Because not everything has to be about career and knowledge and everyone likes a little fun, we’ll have a lot of cool surprises for you at the #FWTC21. We don’t want to spoil too much, but we can say that there will be a dedicated gaming area and a tournament to play with the one and only… John Romero.
You still have a few days to get your ticket and save your spot, but don’t wait too long because we have already sold out two days ago and we’ve only just readjusted things to release a few more spots. You can get you ticket here, but remember that if you’re a Landing.Jobs user (registered on our platform), you get a free ticket for you and two more for you to bring friends along. Just email us at [email protected] and we’ll give you the promocode.
Hope to see you there!