Tech Careers Report 2021
Get the best Tech Market Insights for 2021 with an immersive report about the skills, salaries, and motivations of tech professionals in Portugal.
Some insights you’ll find inside
- Tech professionals change jobs on average between every 1,5 years to 2,3 years
- 34% of respondents have Remote Jobs (Full or Flexible), regardless of the pandemic
- Full-Stack, Back-End and Front-End Developers are the most popular job profiles (around 50%)
- Women have salaries 16% lower than Men (was 23% lower last year)
- The average gross annual salary for tech professionals in Portugal is 32.500€ (48.000€ for Contractor)
- And many, many other insights for both tech professionals and companies.
Up for a data challenge?
Help the community, win a 1.750€ prize!
This report is a Community effort, and the data gathered is certain to hide a lot of insight gems. In this edition, we’re promoting a Data Challenge so that everyone in the Tech Community can use the raw, anonymized data to come up with great analysis and insights.
Participants will have their works voted by the community, and the top 3 will win prizes. This challenge will be hosted in Taikai, a top Portuguese Blockchain-based Hackathon platform.