Senior Full-stack Developer
Warwick Analytics is a growing start-up operating in the predictive analytics sector. A true market disruptor, our products are revolutionising the predictive analytics market, so say the awards we have earned so far!
Our customers are the biggest players in the market across several industries like oil and gas, automotive, and e-commerce. Our vision is simple: Warwick Analytics wants predictive analytics accessible to everyone.
Our team is researching, developing and enhancing new and existing algorithms for processing Big Data.
As a Front-end Developer, you'll be the one responsible for giving life to the company's products. You'll validate new concepts, layouts and designs for products and demos. You'll face the challenge to switch between designing for consumer and corporate audiences.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with a keen eye for great interfaces, looking to learn and improve their knowledge and who is not afraid to try new things. A lot of what we build has never been done before after all.
This is a real opportunity to show what you’ve got and develop extra skills, while having autonomy in your work.
- 5+ years Experience in full stack with front-end development exposure
- You're willing to work with Angular 2 / Typescripting on a regular basis
- Possess a solid foundation in good coding practices and standards
- Have a good understanding of algorithms
- You are proficient in Linux
Nice to have
- You have exposure to DevOps methodologies and tools
- You hold a Computing related Degree or Masters
- You have worked or know about Big Data Technologies such as Elastic Search, Redis, Spark, InfluxDB
- You possess agile methodologies
- Understanding of Java or Python concepts
- Career progression
- Competitive salary
- Great exposure to Board Level Management
- Opportunity to improve and expand your skillset
- Possibility to work from home
- Start-up/Entrepreneurial environment
- Accolade winning organization: DEMO God, SAP Start-up of the Year and a Forrester Technology Award.
- Casual dress code
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee in the office
- Best views in Lisbon