Senior DevOps Engineer
We are an international business providing automated predictive analytics for CX, early warning, predictive maintenance, warranty and root cause analysis.
With presence in US, Germany, Portugal and China, and our HQ in London, we are an expanding business currently looking for a DevOps to join our team in Lisbon, Portugal.
You'll be integrating our small (but growing!) computer science team, within a laid-back environment and casual dress code throughout the week.
If you are a professional with an interest in software engineering looking to learn and improve your knowledge, and enjoy working within a multicultural environment, we would like to meet you! You must be someone comfortable trying new things: a lot of what we build has never been done before after all!
This is a real opportunity to show what you’ve got and develop extra skills, while having autonomy of your work.
Side by side with the rest of the engineering team, you'll be responsible for:
- Design and implement scalable architectures
- Support daily build and deploy activities
- Hands-on design, build, deployment and support of code infrastructure (Java, Python, C#)
- Manage continuous integration & implement continuous deploy processes with Jenkins
- Troubleshoot builds and deploy failures, and facilitate resolution
- Improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the continuous integration environment
- Maintain general company infrastructure
- Hands on experience with automated code build and deploy support
- Experience with virtualisation / containers and orchestration
- Experience with Python / Shell scripting
- Experience with Linux
Nice to have
- Understanding of Java or Python concepts
- Maven and PyPI
- Experience in Agile development
- Configuration management (Packer, Ansible, ...)
- AWS solutions (ASG, ELB, EC2, S3, RDS, etc)
- Kubernetes & microservices
- Career progression
- Great exposure to Board Level Management
- Opportunity to expand your skillset
- Possibility to work from home a few hours a day
- Start-up/Entrepreneurial environment
- Accolade winning organisation: DEMO God, SAP Start-up of the Year and a Forrester Technology Award.
- Casual dress code
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee in the office