Mobile Apps Developer
Wallbox is a company of creators, dedicated to the design, manufacturing, and distribution of charging solutions for electric vehicles, with a global vision. We believe in sustainable transport and believe in its efficiency and practicality in every way, that is why we are committed to a simpler and more attractive process for your electric vehicle charging.
Our team is composed of designers, engineers, computer scientists and programmers who firmly believe in another way of doing things. People who live every day for meeting the needs of our customers, taking care of every detail and striving for excellence in all our products and services.
Our tech team is growing and we are looking for a passionate software engineer just like you!
You will play a key role in the design, installation, testing, and maintenance of software systems. You will be developing apps (iOs and Andriod) as well as maintaining and further development of the Wallbox new services. The programs you will create are to help Wallbox to provide a better service and improve the customer experience.
You will be presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals, working closely with engineers and designers as needed.
In addition, you will be producing detailed specifications, testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live, preparing manuals for users and reviewing and maintaining our current systems.
Meet the team :)
- Relevant computing qualification or degree
- Detailed knowledge of programming skills
- Comfortable with mobile languages (iOs and Android)
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software
- Ability to use one or more development language (C++, PHP, HTML, etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- An understanding of business
- Analytical and commercial experience
- Be part of a company that is trying to change the world and has won the South Summit
- A well-funded company that has been able to reach the break-even during its first year
- Very strong leadership team: COO worked at Apple and was the CIO at Telefonica / CEO worked at Tesla
- Talented dynamic team with a startup mindset
- Drinks and fresh fruit
- Medical insurance from the 3rd month onwards
- And this is just the beginning we aim to keep improving our perks