Junior Salesforce Back-end Developer
DON’T WAIT ANYMORE TO START MAKING AN IMPACT THAT MATTERS.
Waeg is a Salesforce Platinum Partner providing certified consultancy for enterprise level organizations all across Europe.
We are looking for a Junior Salesforce Back-End Developer who will design, develop, test and deploy high quality business solutions, based in industry best practices as well as business needs.
By leveraging the latest SFDC technology you will help our clients surf the wave of digital transformation.
As a Junior Salesforce Back-End Developer, you will be using Waeg’s proven methodologies and best development practices to ensure high-quality delivery. Your responsibilities include:
- Implementing improvements and new functionalities in SFDC;
- Supporting Salesforce.com configuration tasks;
- Performing maintenance and troubleshooting of applications;
You will be in constant communication and collaboration with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions as well facilitate continuous improvement within the environment.
You will take time to research and keep current on force.com technologies and communicate trends and future needs from a business perspective.
ARE YOU READY TO SURF THE WAVE?
- At least 1 year of experience as an SFDC back-end developer
- Knowledge and practical application of Apex Programming, Force.com APIs and SOAP and Rest Web Services;
- Experience programming with Visualforce and Lightning Components
- Experience with database software and PaaS solutions;
Nice to have
Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences that are in a geographically dispersed environments.
Able to speak and write English fluently, and you can produce high quality technical documentation and analysis.
- Competitive salary with benefits.
- A role in a growing company and a growing and global team, with a can-do and supportive attitude where innovation and collaborative thinking are encouraged.
- Work with amazing global brands, in complex and challenging projects, which will provide you many personal growth possibilities.
- Time and support to improve skills.