A new brand, Volkswagen Group Services - Portugal.
In 2018 Volkswagen Group Services - Portugal, as a brand, will start operations from new Lisbon based offices. This amazing city will become our newest home and the hub for innovative and future oriented IT & Digital projects.
Wanted: Product Managers with a passion for agile software development, the automotive industry and a desire to change the future of mobility.
We are excited to be on the lookout for qualified, motivated and committed Product Managers who want to contribute their expertise to the Volkswagen Group. We’ll be working across the software engineering spectrum to deliver cloud-native services and products. We are looking forward to getting you on-board: together we’ll create the future of mobility.
You bring a clear understanding of user centric development and know how to identify who, what & when to build features for. You know how to break down work into the smallest valuable pieces and you know how user validated feedback is the greatest source of truth. You’re comfortable working with uncertainty and are a champion of the iterative nature of agile software development.
Each new team member enriches our company with their own innovative ideas and know-how. Our software product portfolio brings with it several tasks and challenges that our product managers face with great enthusiasm and in-depth specialist knowledge.
As an employee in the Digital Lab & Software Development Centre Lisbon, you will follow the entire life cycle of a product with your expertise - from the idea to the (further) development.
We iterate quickly - using agile methodologies within a balanced team and end-customer focus
- Collaborate with our partners from internal business units like Sales, Marketing and R&D to understand their vision of a promising product for the customer and then break it down into a backlog of user stories that can be implemented
- Sustainably implement our iterative, lean, agile and XP-based development process while focusing on the delivery of a minimum viable product (MVP) through early validation with our customers
- Innovate and iterate on lean and agile processes and share what works and what could be better
In the Volkswagen Digital Lab Lisbon, we treat everyone with respect, kindness & empathy. You’ll find us to be a supportive, fun and focussed team, who values sustainability and a healthy work life balance.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience - We are not looking for a project manager. Product Management experience is really important
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product features
- Deep user empathy and strong user experience sensibilities
- You have fun in continuous learning
- Strong communication skills and the ability to teach others
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making
- Ability to collaborate well with engineers, designers, and business departments
- English at business level fluency
- Flexibility to travel
Nice to have
- Experience working in an Agile environment and Lean methodology