Senior Product Manager
Verse is seeking a Senior Product Manager who will push boundaries, influence strategy, and make a strong impact on product execution and quality. We’re intent on raising the bar with smart, delightful solutions that lock-in on user needs and tightly align with company priorities. We also want teammates that are passionate about technology, community and finding better ways to bring people together.
At Verse, we strive to create a highly collaborative work environment to make sure that all ideas and voices get heard. We are always learning from each other, creating a community and a support system that we believe strengthens every update, every upgrade, every new stage.
Our product is always changing. We set ambitious goals and work hard to keep up with them, rising to every challenge as a team. Through it all we also make sure that there are unlimited snacks, shared meals, ongoing games, catch-up meetings (really, the list goes on and on) in our brand new HQs located right in the heart of Barcelona.
We believe in the constant evolution of our company. In order to keep learning and improving, we need to keep growing, incorporating new perspectives and skill sets every step of the way. That’s where you come in :)
As a qualified candidate, you have both an incredible eye for detail and an ability to think big, break new ground, and innovate. You have experience designing for mobile (native apps and mobile web) and you have the technical chops to build prototypes that demonstrate the finer details in transitions, animations, and complex interactions.
You’re also an excellent communicator and a flexible team player that can thrive in a very fast-paced, dynamic working environment. You are comfortable working closely with passionate designers and engineers that care deeply about creating beautiful, high-impact experiences.
As a Senior Product Manager at Verse you will:
- Push the boundaries of UX/UI/visual execution and try new ideas. Be able to think “Blue Sky” and explore divergent concepts, then converge on feasible, innovative designs
- Design simple and intuitive product experiences
- Help define the short and long-term roadmap for our product
- Be open to giving and receiving design feedback
- Work with other designers and engineers to oversee new user experiences from concept to launch
- Identify the needs of Verse users and improve on existing features
- Define user specifications, flows, and interaction models
- 3+ years of product management, product design or equivalent consultant experience
- An academic background in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- Passion for Verse and what we are trying to achieve in the payments industry
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way
- Be able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, to press, and other audiences
- Experience leading post-launch optimizations including developing testing strategies
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders
- Detail orientated with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you
- Highly collaborative work environment to make sure that all ideas and voices get heard
- Work in a product that is already changing the future of payments
- Unlimited snacks, shared meals, ongoing games
- Brand new HQs located in Plaça Catalunya, right in the heart of Barcelona