Love Payments? Love software engineering? Join the Verse engineering team!
We are looking for the best and brightest engineers who are passionate about building excellent user experiences to help us connect the universe through payments.
At Verse, we strive to create a highly collaborative work environment to make sure that all ideas and voices get heard. We are always learning from each other, creating a community and a support system that we believe strengthens every update, every upgrade, every new stage.
Our product is always changing. We set ambitious goals and work hard to keep up with them, rising to every challenge as a team. Through it all we also make sure that there are unlimited snacks, shared meals, ongoing games, catch-up meetings (really, the list goes on and on) in our brand new HQs located right in the heart of Barcelona.
We believe in the constant evolution of our company. In order to keep learning and improving, we need to keep growing, incorporating new perspectives and skill sets every step of the way. That’s where you come in :)
As a Full-stack Engineer at Verse you will:
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end
- Build new features for internal and external users
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as experts in product, design, infrastructure, and operations
- Build tools for exploring data from multiple sources in a single, easy to use, portal
- Crafting and refining onboarding experiences to help users get to what they want faster while balancing regulatory, risk, and compliance requirements
- 3+ years of relevant full-time experience
- Enjoy being a generalist working on both the front-end, back-end and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- You can put yourself in the shoes of your users and be a steward of crafting great experiences
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different expertise
- Uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design
- Highly collaborative work environment to make sure that all ideas and voices get heard
- Work in a product that is already changing the future of payments
- Unlimited snacks, shared meals, ongoing games
- Brand new HQs located in Plaça Catalunya, right in the heart of Barcelona