Software Development Manager
Do you have an engineering background and have a real passion for people? Do you enjoy working with teams and people to make them more effective? Are you comfortable in the space between building products and running teams? Do you like eating gourmet lunches and working in plant-filled offices? If so, we need to talk ...
Typeform is an app for creating beautiful, conversational online forms, and we’re growing fast.
We’re looking for passionate software development managers to join our growing engineering team in Barcelona. You should be confident communicating in English, and working in a fast and agile environment.
As a Software Development Manager at Typeform, you will:
- Help us build and shape a kick-ass engineering team that can build the future of online conversations
- Manage a team of software engineers, making sure they have what they need to keep growing the product and advancing their careers
- Continuously improve the way we work, how we build our organization, and deliver on our mission to “make things more human"
- You have a technical background and have worked in a team lead or management role before
- You’re comfortable in the spot between software engineering, people management, and product development
- Your passion for people is paired with a keen interest to understand and grow our business
- You’re fluent in written and spoken English
Nice to have
- You’ve led agile development teams in a fairly fluid environments, collaborating with product owners, technical leads, and agile coaches
- You’re a facilitator, coach, and mentor, and thrive in ambiguous situations between technologies, products and human beings
- Amazing office space (including terrace and BBQ). Oh, and our reception is a bar!
- Flexible working hours
- Half day Fridays (Work done? Ahead of the game? Enjoy the beach)
- 24 days of holiday (actually, it’s 23, but we throw in your birthday too)
- As well as happy, we want you to be healthy. That’s why you get the best medical care with our health insurance
- Stock options
- State-of-the-art tech to help you get the job done
- Every day our in-house caterers cook us up a delicious and balanced lunch
- Fresh fruit, snacks, coffee, juices, smoothies
- Team building activities including BBQ parties & dinners
- Ping pong table (no startup is complete without one)
- Beach volleyball (unwind after a long week)
- Moving to a new country can be scary. With our free Spanish & English lessons, you’ll feel at home in no time
- Yoga classes
- Like to exercise your muscles as much as your brain? Access 100s of gyms for next to nothing
- Wear your slippers around the office