Senior Front-end Developer (React)
Typeform is making data collection a little more human. And we’re evolving like never before. But we’re still young, and you’ll get to shape the future of this company. Beyond that, the industry.
Right now we’re looking for a talented, passionate and pragmatic Senior Front-end Developer to join our team of 44 different nationalities in Barcelona.
We all have our quirks and differences, but we're like a big group of passionate, humble and smart people, in a beautiful space full of plants and good conversation. We think it's kind of special, so we wanted to show you Typeform as the living, breathing company we are, rather than just a logo and a typeface. So sit back, and get to know us.
Here’s Nicola, our Software Engineer:
“Within engineering teams, we have a lot of flexibility to decide how to work and what to prioritize. Since starting here, I’ve worked on an experimental prototype, taken a microservice out of a monolith, and got into the nitty gritty of how to build an API developers will actually want to use.”
You’ll work closely with our designers to create unbeatable human experiences.
We put fun at the heart of everything we do and set ambitious goals to push things forward. Come help us shape the future of online data collection.
As a Senior Front-end Developer at Typeform you will:
- Get stuck into the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment
- Contribute to technical and architectural decision-making
- Work in a motley crew of developers, quality assurance engineers, designers, product owners, and scrum masters
- Grow: use your annual learning budget to take a course and go to conferences. There’ll be plenty of opportunities for advancement as well
- Give back to the community: take one workday a month to contribute to an open source project of your choice
Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
- You’ve got experience working on a dynamic product that is ever changing and evolving rapidly
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole
- You don’t mind getting your hands dirty and work with legacy code
- You have educated teams around good coding practices and principles
- You’re accomplished in your field and mastered a variety of technologies, preferably React
- You’ve got experience guiding a team through successful architectural and/or technical decisions
- You’re comfortable picking up new stacks and choosing the right tool to get the job done
- You can show us how you made an impact beyond a team or departmental level
- Writing unit and integration tests is a given for you. You understand that quality is down to everybody
- You show maturity in tradeoffs, make sound decisions, and plan well
- You speak English
- You’re an empathetic person with a big appetite for success
Nice to have
- Ideally, you have previously worked on a SaaS product
- Great culture: we hire humble, creative, friendly and talented people
- International team: over 40 nationalities
- Make yourself at home: our office is designed for you. We’ll even buy you slippers to walk around in
- Flexible working hours and Half-day Fridays: we focus on results, not what time you arrive or leave
- Language courses: free Spanish & English lessons
- 24 days of holiday: actually, it’s 23, but we throw in your birthday too
- Private health insurance: as well as happy, we want you to be healthy
- Top-notch equipment: you should have the best technology to help you be as productive as possible
- Fuel for thought: healthy balanced lunch, fresh fruit, juices, and coffee. Oh, and our reception’s a bar - with beer
- Discounted gym access: 100s of gyms around Barcelona for next to nothing
- Resource library and a learning & development structure: you’ll have everything you need to help you grow