Senior Communication Designer
Typeform was founded by two designers looking to rid the web of boring forms and a disjointed user experience.
Design is in our DNA. From ads to content to product, design plays a vital role in educating and inspiring people throughout their journey with Typeform.
Are you as obsessed with design as we are? We need a Senior Communication Designer to lead a group of designers working in cross-functional teams. You’ll support them to deliver quality ads, promotional content, and campaigns that shape how someone engages with Typeform.
We all have our quirks and differences, but we're like a big group of passionate, humble and smart people, in a beautiful space full of plants and good conversation. We think it's kind of special, so we wanted to show you Typeform as the living, breathing company we are, rather than just a logo and a typeface. So sit back, and get to know us.
As a Senior Commuications Desaigner at Typeform you will:
- Brainstorm and develop our campaign messages in collaboration with the creative director and copywriters
- Ensure that every deliverable moves the brand forward with effective and engaging content
- Develop the look and feel for communications across a variety of channels
- Encourage and support team members to explore multiple solutions and deliver high-quality designs
- Promote a culture of innovation and teamwork
- Support team members to explore and discover new solutions
Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
- You’re passionate about creating powerful and efficient design solutions
- You’ve got great collaboration and communication skills
- You’ve got experience building and leading turbocharged design teams
- Someone say high-quality design? People immediately think of you
- You up to speed with the latest design trends and technologies
- You’re empathetic, honest, and an all-round cool person to hang with
- Great culture: we hire humble, creative, friendly and talented people
- International team: over 40 nationalities
- Make yourself at home: our office is designed for you. We’ll even buy you slippers to walk around in
- Flexible working hours: some of us are morning people, some of us are night owls. We focus on results, not what time you arrive
- Language courses: free Spanish & English lessons
- Private health insurance: as well as happy, we want you to be healthy
- Fuel for thought: healthy balanced lunch, fresh fruit, juices, and coffee. Oh, and our reception’s a bar - with beer
- Discounted gym access: access 200s of gyms around Barcelona for next to nothing
- Resource library and a learning & development structure: you’ll have everything you need to help you grow