Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
Trendiamo connects over 5 million products from over 200K online stores with anyone - and provide them with the tool to present, recommend and sell their favorite products to their peers.
We call it: Peer2Peer Commerce.
We de-centralize marketing and sales to every individual by creating:
(1) the platform that connects any individual with their favorite products
(2) the tool to easily present, recommend and earn with self-generated user content
Our mission is to empower the individual and create a peer2peer e-com user experience that is driven by authenticity, expertise and passion.
- You will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of a decentralized peer2peer commerce platform.
- You will be shaping the architecture of our APIs and libraries and decisively involved in our growth.
- You will participate in an Agile Development cycle.
- You will monitor user metrics and behaviour to identify issues and recommend changes and new features.
- Proficiency in English, spoken and written
- A degree in a relevant subject
- Top notch skills in at least one of Ruby on Rails, Graphql, Automated tests
- The desire to always be learning: You want to gain deeper knowledge in technology and business
- Leading by doing: You're comfortable getting your hands dirty in the technical details
- Ambition and responsibility: You earn trust by owning up to your work
- Motivation and initiative: You are proactive in your work, you like to propose and discuss new ideas
Nice to have
- Knowledge in LIQUID
- Familiar with Shopify / its API
- Good music taste
- Lot's of humor :)
- Working with top notch executives and investors from the european startup scene
- Being part of a tech-startup up from the very beginning
- The chance to grow into leading roles while the team expands
- A fun and laid back working environment
- A really nice office with good public transportation connection