We are a fast-growing, well-funded SaaS startup. Our team is made up of A-players from the top companies in the online travel industry and our mission is to revolutionize the B2B corporate travel market.
We’re looking for a proactive, pragmatic, and data-driven Product Manager who is experienced in building and developing best-in-class SaaS products. A person with an engineering background who has demonstrated successes in bringing amazing products to markets with highly-demanding customers.
Someone who deeply understand the customers and excels at creating clear and ambitious product objectives that directly impacts the team’s focus and satisfaction.
As a Product Manager at TravelPerk you will:
- Be an instrumental contributor to our product strategy, directly impacting the success of one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Have the freedom to showcase your excellent leadership abilities, as well as exceptional communication, relationship-fostering, and problem-solving skills
- Take full ownership of the product, including the prioritization of new features, and enhancements to existing features
- Be the voice of the customer and the driving force behind product innovation and roadmap execution
- Be the ultimate decision-maker for our product
- Take data-based decisions to align the product roadmap with our corporate strategy
- Set product requirements by deeply understanding our customers’ needs, speaking directly to our end-users and listening to customer feedback
- Define and articulate our user experience (UX), taking technical constraints into account
- Formulate clear and understandable product objectives for each sprint
- Create clear and comprehensive user stories
- Make sure the backlog is prepared for every sprint
- Coordinate and communicate decision-making processes with all stakeholders, including the developers, with a clear vision of the short-term future
- Ensure that tasks are delivered with outstanding quality and on time
- Define the lean approach and the intermediate MVP steps to achieve the best results
- Coordinate product/feature releases with the marketing, sales and CS teams, and ensure new feature are communicated to customers
- Challenge the roadmap to ensure that everything planned creates value for the business and for our customers, based on solid research
- Represent the company at product events
- A proven track record of 5+ years at an Internet-based company
- Experience in Agile environment
- Experience in A/B testing at scale
- Deep experience using the Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence,...) or similar tools
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Maths, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent English
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, refuse to play political games, and care more about the team’s success than your own career gains
- Focused and determined: You never allow yourself to be distracted. You focus on accomplishing big wins and never get lost in less important ideas that float around
Beyond the requirements listed above and below, you must possess a genuine hunger to build an amazing SaaS product that companies will fall in love with, so be ready to roll-up your sleeves!
Nice to have
- Experience in Travel for extra kudos!
- Make an impact: help solve a real problem for a lot of people around the world
- Work with some of the most brilliant minds in tech coming from over 20 countries (including a Scottish dog)
- Great culture: a fun and exciting work environment where you’re more than just an employee, you are family
- Well funded: backed by top global VCs including Spark Capital, first investors in Twitter and Slack
- Finest gear, tools, training and anything you need to do your best work
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours
- Be an owner: get an actual stake in the company as we offer stock options from day 1!
- Beautiful office with different spaces for every mood to make you feel right at home
- Choose between a private health scheme or a gym allowance
- Fully stocked kitchen loaded with snacks, fresh fruits, beverages, coffee and other breakfast stuff