QA Automation Engineer
According to Wired, we are one of the hottest startups in Europe, but for us it's the place where we learn and overcome challenges together in a friendly working environment.
At Tiendeo we have around 100 employees and we are present in 35 countries around the world, most of which are managed from our headquarters in the sunny Barcelona. Therefore, our team is made up of professionals of different nationalities, including Mexican, Japanese, Polish, Italian, British, Turkish, Russian, Brazilian etc. We love being a multicultural company because it means you never stop learning.
Now we are expanding our creative, international and innovative team and we are looking for a QA Automation Engineer. Our tech team already has 25 professionals and you will be part of one of our dynamic and agile development teams of 5, reporting directly to the Tech Lead and working hand in hand with the product team.
With a meticulous eye for details and passion for high quality, you will plan, design, create, execute and report functional and automated tests that will help us increase the quality of our software
As a QA Automation Engineer at Tiendeo you will:
- Work closely with Business and Development to design and create validation examples according to User Stories/Specifications
- Contribute to improving our Test Automation framework for different platforms (web and mobile)
- Constantly look for opportunities to improve our quality processes by controlling the most effective metrics
- Share the importance of quality throughout the entire company
- At least 1 or 2 years of relevant experience
- Computer Science degree or in related field (mathematics, physics, telecommunications, etc.)
- Solid experience in programming languages such as C#, .NET, Python, Ruby, Java, etc.
- Good knowledge of frameworks and test automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Robot Framework, etc.
- Experience working with test management tools such as TestRail, Zephyr, Hiptest, etc. and issue tracking tools like JIRA, Redmine, etc.
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab, etc.
- Familiarity with SQL databases to write and execute queries
- Strong interest and passion in software testing
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Ability to learn new technologies
Nice to have
Previous experience in a similar tech company
Experience with Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
A position within a growing company, being part of an up and coming team
TiendeoFlex: a flexible retribution plan including transportation tickets and restaurant tickets
R&D Monthly Day: each member of the engineering team explore new interesting technologies in order to implement them in Tiendeo
Hackathon every 2 months including awards to the best ideas
Great learning and development opportunities through a specific training plan. For example, you will have a Pluralsight account
Participation in tech events and conferences to keep your skills up to date and add more value to the team
Young, dynamic and international team (now 15 nationalities)
Your work will have an impact on our millions of monthly users
Flat hierarchy and work autonomy
Flexible working hours
Team building events
Wii and PingPong to be used freely
And… an amazing terrace with a beautiful view of the sea!