According to Wired, we are one of the hottest startups in Europe, but for us it's the place where we learn and overcome challenges together in a friendly working environment.
At Tiendeo we have around 100 employees and we are present in 35 countries around the world, most of which are managed from our headquarters in the sunny Barcelona. Therefore, our team is made up of professionals of different nationalities, including Mexican, Japanese, Polish, Italian, British, Turkish, Russian, Brazilian etc. We love being a multicultural company because it means you never stop learning.
Right now we are expanding our creative, international and innovative team. Our tech team already has 25 professionals and you will be part of one of our dynamic and agile development teams of 5, reporting directly to the Tech Lead and working hand in hand with the product team.
As a DevOps Engineer at Tiendeo you will:
- Develop and mantain our automated workflows to reduce the delivery time and control the main KPIs of production
- Control the servers and the main KPIs and contribute to solving the potential problems which may be detected
- Contribute to the evolution of our infrastructure to control all our systems
- Improve our servers (Linux, Windows) and architecture
- Guarantee and evolve the security in all our company's infrastructure
- Computer Science degree or in related field (mathematics, physics, telecommunications, etc.)
- At least 2-3 years of experience in software development and systems of automated operations
- Good analytical skills
- Experience with processes, products and tools of CD/CI like Jenkins, GitLab, etc.
- Passion for process automation
- Interest in mixed environments (Windows/Linux)
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Knowledge of automation tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.
Nice to have
- Good understanding of web protocols, architectures and DNS
- Knowledge of relational databases (SQL Server)
A position within a growing company, being part of an up and coming team
TiendeoFlex: a flexible retribution plan including transportation tickets and restaurant tickets
R&D Monthly Day: each member of the engineering team explore new interesting technologies in order to implement them in Tiendeo
Hackathon every 2 months including awards to the best ideas
Great learning and development opportunities through a specific training plan. For example, you will have a Pluralsight account
Participation in tech events and conferences to keep your skills up to date and add more value to the team
Young, dynamic and international team (now 15 nationalities)
Your work will have an impact to our millions of monthly users
Flat hierarchy and work autonomy
Flexible working hours
Team building events
Wii and PingPong to be used freely
And… an amazing terrace with a beautiful view of the sea!