ThoughtWorks is a software company and a community of passionate, purpose-led individuals. We think disruptively to deliver technology to address our clients' toughest challenges, all while seeking to revolutionize the IT industry and create positive social change.
We are looking for passionate developers & engineers who care about software excellence. We want people who are aware of latest trends and know how to adopt the most appropriate technology. We're looking for people who are strong advocates for the best engineering practices and love learning new skills.
As a Senior Developer at ThoughtWorks, here's what you can do:
Help the team to champion software quality and engender technical vision and ensuring clients are satisfied
Champion agile best practices and Continuous Delivery
Build strong relationships with business people
Learn something new everyday
Facilitate problem solving and work with a team to make them reality
Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title
Develop your career outside of the confinements of a traditional career path by focusing on what you’re passionate about rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan
Help to grow the next generation of developers and have a positive impact on the industry
Hands-on development and delivery experience with a broad mix of languages and technologies
Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration
Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD, Infrastructure as Code etc,
Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, Encapsulation etc...
- World-class healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Book allowance & Individual conference budgets
- Leadership Development Programs
- Choose-your-own sponsor to help guide your career choices
- 3 months paid sabbatical at 10 years
- We're tech, hardware, and platform agnostic. Get the software, equipment,
and peripherals you want.
- Healthy (and not-so) snacks and drinks in every office.
- Organize & deliver tech talks, Meet Ups, lightening talks, podcasts
- Organize your own interest groups. Start a book club, create a Keto diet support group.
- Public transportation ticket in your Home Office city