Junior Software Developer
ThoughtWorks is a software company and a community of passionate, purpose-led individuals. We think disruptively to deliver technology to address our clients' toughest challenges, all while seeking to revolutionize the IT industry and create positive social change.
You are a graduate with a real passion for learning. You're curious and often challenge and ask "why?". It's not unusual for you to have had 5 new and brilliant ideas before breakfast. You're a geek at heart and love to play around with the latest cool technologies, and aren't afraid to admit it. You've always been great at solving problems. You believe that the world can be a better place through the use of technology, and want to help make that happen.
Have we got it right - does this sound like you?! If yes, we'd love to chat with you about a career as a graduate software developer with ThoughtWorks!
As a graduate Software Developer with ThoughtWorks, here's what you can do:
- Learn something new every day
- Travel a lot
- Work with the latest technologies
- Share your ideas
- Deliver agile software solutions using best practices such as TDD and pair programming
- Think through hard problems, and work with a team to make them reality
- Spend your first few weeks training in India with other graduates at (TWU)
To apply for the role, you'll most probably have some programming experience in object-oriented languages such as Java, C# or Ruby. We don't expect you to be an expert, but we will put your programming skills to the test in our interview process, so be prepared for that.
German is mandatory.
- World-class healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Book allowance & Individual conference budgets
- Leadership Development Programs
- Choose-your-own sponsor to help guide your career choices
- 3 months paid sabbatical at 10 years
- We're tech, hardware, and platform agnostic. Get the software, equipment,
and peripherals you want.
- Healthy (and not-so) snacks and drinks in every office.
- Organize & deliver tech talks, Meet Ups, lightening talks, podcasts
- Organize your own interest groups. Start a book club, create a Keto diet support group.
- Public transportation ticket in your Home Office city