Automation Test Engineer
The App Business is looking for a talented Automation Test Engineer to help us build and evolve our testing frameworks across an exciting range of projects. We hire passionate, dedicated testers who know how to build the tools they’ll need to push our software experiences to the next level.
Our ideal Test Automation Engineer is someone who knows what should and shouldn’t be automated, is hungry to work with a collaborative team and has the experience to champion test automation within teams, projects, and companies. They contribute to the quality, robustness, and reliability of the products we create, and will have the confidence to say “we can’t ship that” if these things are compromised.
- Excellent BDD and/or TDD techniques using tools such as Cucumber,
- Experience with UI automation frameworks such as Calabash or Capybara,
- Experience using build and version control tools such as Gradle or GIT,
- Awareness of cross-device, compatibility issues and the challenges these pose to quality,
- Experience of working in an Agile team,
- The ability and drive to work outside of your comfort zone.
Nice to have
- Experience with API and Database testing,
- Experience in mocking endpoints to support automation strategy and exploratory testing,
- Exposure to and understanding of mobile network architecture and networking principles,
- Knowledge of exploratory and/or context-driven testing techniques,
- 2:1 or above in a Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical degree.
- Monthly company lunch
- Wrap-up Friday Drinks
- Weekly TAB teatime
- Breakfast, Fruit & Drinks
- Seasonal Parties
- Gym & Sports Grant
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health & Dental Care
- Flexible Pensions
- Life & Travel Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Season Ticket Loan
- Up to 30 days Holiday
- Extra Christmas Holiday
- Annual Technology Grant
- Subscriptions & Memberships