TechHQ is a dynamic consultancy purposefully built for Innovation & Technology. We are a motley crew of tech builders, merging left-brain business savvy with right-brain intuition. We live in the future and research the most promising trends, insights and ideas, so we can start building tomorrow’s world today. TechHQ provides independent and innovative technology focused consultancy. We collaborate with innovators worldwide to define and develop tech disruptive trends across the major industries.
- Implement and maintain features in Node.js based microservice architecture
- Spin up and maintain Lambda services on AWS
- Troubleshoot and problem solve across platform and application domains
- Suggest application architecture improvements and recommend process improvements
- Champion changes to tools and processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the development team
- Document processes for use by other application developers, and to comply with the requirements of the heavily regulated Fintech market.
- Relevant professional working experience as a Software Developer, even if short.
- Good education in the software space, or equivalent hands-on experience.
- Experience with non-monolythic architectures, preferrably Microservices.
- Experience gathering and maintaining information from internal and external APIs.
- Comfortable with frequent incremental code testing and deployment.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience working as a part of Lean/Agile tech teams.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Fits the cultural needs of a growing startup.
- Self-motivated, and able to independently identify and implement needed improvements.