Senior QA Automation Engineer
We are SpotQA. We are building the next generation of test automation software, something akin to the first self-driving car technology for the testing world.
Our objective? To develop new technology that uses machine-learning and domain expertise with the aim of performing testing fully autonomously.*
To help with our mission, we are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our team.
Ideally, the following responsibilities should resonate with you:
- Lead the design, development, and creation of internal/external tools to help people do more and achieve more.
- Ensure automated testing frameworks are designed, built, and structured to support testing automation. Publish test methodologies and package test frameworks for customers to follow and use for testing their applications.
- Drive team adoption of latest testing standards, tools, and frameworks within software development cycles.
- Function as Thought Leader for automated testing expertise.
Most importantly, we are looking for can-do attitudes, with a passion to help others and delving into challenging problems.
We also have our eyes on a few skills, namely the following:
- Can quickly get your hands dirty for scripting and becoming a Principal Engineer whenever necessary to solve problems.
- 8-10 years of experience developing quality automation solutions in a technology firm.
- Comfortable with a wide range of software technologies: Java, Popular IDEs (IntelliJ/Eclipse), Build Systems (Maven, Gradle).
- Proven experience with full-stack testing – unit testing, API & UI testing, non-functional testing.
- Hands on experience with multiple test automation tools – JUnit, Selenium, Jmeter.
- Expert in planning, tracking and monitoring the projects.
- Exceptional reporting skills and ability to give flawless demonstrations to customers and colleagues.
- Significant expertise leading cross-functional global projects and initiatives.
- Ability to work effectively with remote teams across geographical boundaries in a fast, diverse, agile environment.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders including other technical leads, Product Owners, and executive management.
- Competitive Salary and stock options.
- A possibility of working remotely is available.
- Personal development by working with a fast growing multinational startup aiming to shape the future of Digital QA.