Senior Front-end/Full-stack Developer
If you care about software quality but find testing and QA boring, maybe you are curious whether there might be a better way?
Do you love building new stuff, learning and working with emerging technologies? Working with a team of skilled engineers with the same passion as yours and a desire to build unique and groundbreaking products?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
We are SpotQA's Product Team. We are building the next generation of testing automation software, something akin to the first self-driving car technology for the testing world.
Our objective? To develop new technology that uses machine-learning and domain expertise with the aim of performing testing fully autonomously.
To help with our mission, we are looking for a Senior Front End Developer (or a full-stack engineer who has a passion for frontend) to join our team. Ideally, the following characteristics resonate with you:
- A CODER WITH AN EYE FOR DESIGN - Code and test technical solutions working closely with our UI / UX designer and development teams
- A QUALITY AMBASSADOR - You passionately care about applying best practices and adhering to coding, performance and usability standards
- A TEAM LEADER - You are self-driven and want to take an active role to help lead frontend directions of SpotQA
Most importantly, we are looking for can-do attitudes, a passion to learn/grow independently and willingness to delve into problems.
We also have our eyes on a few skills, namely expertise/strong experience in the following:
- Strong communication skills along with excellent problem solving / analytical skills
- Responsive design expertise, and ability to create cross-browser/cross-device friendly solutions
- Willing and able to constantly learn and keep up with the latest and greatest development technologies
- Following engineering best practices (e.g., use version control, create tests, use IDEs, debuggers and profilers)
- MV* frameworks, (e.g., Vue.js, React.js), as well as Flux-based architectures (e.g., VueX, Redux)
- Competitive Salary and stock options.
- A possibility of working remotely is available.
- Personal development by working with a fast growing multinational startup aiming to shape the future of Digital QA.