Senior Product Manager
We are looking for Product Managers to join our Engineering Team in Helsinki to build a world-class product in an extremely fast-changing environment.
Interested in creating an extraordinary platform that the world's largest advertisers trust to automate and optimize their online marketing at scale? Join us at Smartly.io! As a badged Facebook Marketing Partner, we work closely with top online advertisers such as eBay, TechStyle, and Skyscanner. Our team of 180+ Smartlies is growing quickly and expanding across the globe. We now have offices in Helsinki, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Buenos Aires, Sydney, Dubai and Singapore!
The PM role at Smartly.io is the broadest and most transparent role we have. You get to meet our largest customers to learn about their problems, work closely with 3rd party platforms (e.g. Facebook) to figure out what new products they are launching, facilitate the decision-making process and roadmap planning together with your development team, help your team daily to ship the right product and measure the success of the built solutions. You will also have a direct impact on the long-term vision of our products and take part in building the strategy for their rollout.
Learn more about our company culture and how we work:
Our culture handbook: https://www.smartly.io/culturehandbook
How engineers work at Smartly: https://www.smartly.io/blog/how-engineers-work-at-smartlyio
About the Job:
- You own the product backlog together with your developer team.
- You will interact with our customers to define the right problems to solve. We have great access to our users and we get tons of feedback.
- You will measure product adoption and how successfully our features are at solving customer problems, and use the data to prioritize the development backlog.
- You will craft our roadmap and product vision together with other product managers and the leadership team.
- Working closely with Facebook and other 3rd party platforms is essential in aligning our roadmap with new features coming from their side.
- Sharing knowledge is core at Smartly.io and especially in this role. You will lead the presentation of new features weekly in our Friday demos, create internal and customer-facing product documentation, and educate our customer teams on new features.
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or similar experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or Project Manager.
- Several years experience as a Product Manager, focusing on B2B SaaS and preferably building on top of a 3rd party platform.
- Launched multiple successful software products and features. Consistent track record of driving user or revenue growth through experimentation.
- A leader with some experience from the online advertising domain: building measurement, optimization or reporting products, or personally running complex campaign setups across different platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Nice to have
- Experience as an entrepreneur—either you have built your own company or executed high-impact projects. Making hard decisions and trade-offs come naturally to you.
- A data-driven approach to product development and growth.
- Deep understanding and appreciation for users with a genuine passion to solve their problems. A love for crafting superb products that drive business outcomes.
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
- Technical understanding to effectively communicate with engineers and understand 3rd party documentation.
- Work with the nicest and brightest teammates in a flat organization.
- Opportunity to travel to meet customers, Facebook and Smartlies at our offices around the world.
- Competitive salary + option plans.
- Recharge yourself with full 5 weeks of paid annual leave.
- Healthcare insurance/service.
- Wellness and personal development (tools, events, etc) reimbursement.
- Enjoy weekly breakfasts, monthly sports and quarterly dinners with the team.