Senior Front-end Developer
At Smadex we build awesome mobile advertising technology for marketers around the World. Great technology then enables marketers to achieve their customer and financial goals.
We are the leader in the mobile advertising evolution, with a Real-Time Bidding (RTB) programmatic platform built on powerful machine learning technology.
If you want to enjoy beautiful Barcelona and be part of one of the best startups in the European scene, competing with Google and Facebook in their own advertising expertise, then this is the place for you!
Our front-end team is looking for a Senior Front-end Developer to help us build one of the most sophisticated platforms you can ever imagine, whilst using the most agile technologies and lean methodologies to beat our global competitors. The right candidate will be ambitious and eager to further develop their knowledge on a daily basis.
As a Senior Front-end Developer at Smadex you will:
- Build and maintain software products and plan the best solutions whilst keeping in mind the big picture
- Turn requirements into simple, elegant, optimal solutions
- Implement new features driving through the whole process of retrieving requirements, designing, developing, deploying, monitoring and maintaining
- Quickly iterate on features as well as lay the front-end foundation for the long-term
- Drive and shape the front-end architecture for new and existing applications maintained by the team
- You are passionate about front-end development and are aware of the latest and greatest updates in the front-end world
- Deep understanding of good software design patterns mixed with a healthy passion for refactoring and keeping things simple
- Experience with SQL
- Strong experience building RESTful services
- You have good debugging skills and experience with unit testing frameworks
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
Nice to have
- You have hands-on experience with Node.js
- You have experience building APIs considering security, throttling and scalability aspects
- You have experience with any Cloud Computing platforms: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine or similar
- You have experience with automation tools like Gulp, Grunt and Gradle
- Opportunity to be part of an agile startup with a strong focus on innovation and technology
- Flexible working hours
- Exceptional work environment with friendly peeps
- Continuous development of your knowledge about the industry. The kind of knowledge that Google and Facebook are constantly looking for!
- Opportunity to have a real impact in one of the hottest startups in Barcelona and Europe
- Company support to reach personal and professional growth. We’ll guide you in the right direction
- Fully stocked fridge with fruit, snacks, biscuits, beer and soft drinks
- Beautiful office space with a big terrace and Friday BBQs
- Team building events
- Opportunity to lead tech partners (Twitter, Google, AOL, etc.) in the digital marketing world