Skyhour is the easy, smart and inspiring way to give and receive air travel. One skyhour equals one hour of flight, use skyhours to book any flight on more than 350 airlines. Give someone the sky and let them explore the world. Set your own travel goals and make them a reality.
Buckle up. It’s go time.
We are looking for a highly proficient, reliable and independent DevOps Engineer to rethink, improve and maintain our development infrastructure.
We have built a mass consumer product from the ground up, accessible through several client-facing applications sharing the same back-end infrastructure. We need to be able deploy multiple applications and scale fast without compromising quality, deadlines or the sanity of our developers.
We value quality over team size, we are 7 engineers and believe that a small team of highly motivated individuals working together can deliver more than an army of code monkeys. We are passionate about what we do, to use our combined know-how and experience to build something we actually believe in.
More importantly, we make a point to share the success we all work hard for.
- Take over, rethink, improve and marshall our development infrastructure
- Ensure that the development lifecycle is sane without compromising security, stability, speed and scalability
- No degree required
- At least 4 years of experience as a DevOps (systems administrator or similar)
- Fluent in English
- Real experience with Linux, BSD or similar
- Experience managing public facing, heavy load and fully scalable deployments
- Extensive experience with Cloud services
- Preferred experience with: AWS EC2, Lambda, ELB, RDS, ElastiCache, API Gateway, DynamoDB
- Other vendors/services applicable
- Experience with automation tools, database engines and monitoring tools
Nice to have
- Already based in Lisbon
- Gitlab CI
- Cloud Formation
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Monthly free skyhours, to fly anywhere in the world
- Generous equipment budget