We are doing all we can to encourage talented people like you to join us and help make the future happen.We believe in better and that means offering a better choice of high-quality entertainment for the whole family and using technology to put them in control, whenever and wherever they want. We are currently looking for a passionate and skilled Project Manager to join Europe's leading entertainment company in our team in Lisbon.
We are going to make our Portuguese team one of the best tech teams and we want you to join us. What matter for us is technology. Are you passioned about it?
- The Project Manager role is to help the team in coordination efforts both within the team and in our relationship with external teams. This role involves also reporting and tracking of our progress against agreed milestones.
- The Project Manager will not directly manage the team but will be involved with the different team leaders to achieve a set of common goals.
- The Project Manager is also expected to achieve a good understanding of the platform and the service we are providing to end customers.
- Project manager with at least 3 years of experience in similar roles
- Goodunderstanding of project management challenges and methodologies, including both waterfall and agile processes
- Good knowledge of technology in general and experience in Web Technology projects is required
- Ability to work with autonomy and be responsible for delivering agreed tasks
- Good communication and relationship management
- Extremely well organized, punctual and methodic but keeping a pragmatic approach to solving problems
- Lisbon based but should be available to travel if required
- Strong English speaking skills
- A proactive and positive attitude towards solution of problems