siosLIFE® aims to develop and adapt interaction technologies to the needs of the elderly people, creating a set of customized tools that allow communication, physical and intellectual development activities, monitoring and stimulate the contact with their families and friends.
You'll work on an amazing project that will give you the opportunity to explore a whole new world of experiences by creating and optimizing user interactions for a very specific user group.
You will work across the full cycle of the product development process, from concept to final solutions, integrating an amazing team of UI Designers, Motion, Developers, Comercial and Business people.
Your main responsabilities:
- Create User-Stories, Personas, Wireframes and Prototyping
- Create Web and Mobile design for diferent products
- Create and apply usability tests
- Create and maintain UI guidelines and templates
- At least 1 year of experience in UX
- Capacity to work across the full cycle of the design process, from concept to solutions
- Capacity to improve the design and usability of the users
- Proactivity and ability to Research for solutions and UI/UX tendencies
- Fluent in Portuguese
Nice to have
- Knowledge about Agile environment
- Some experience in Graphic and Communication design
- Some basic experience with CSS & HTML
- We have a nice office, with a good workspace, games room (Ping pong table, table soccer, Snooker, Playstation, etc.) and a bar
- Flexible working hours
- Team lunch every Friday and sometimes we have breakfast altogether
- We are moving to a completely new office
- Extra activities (Talks and conferences, lab experiences, etc.)