siosLIFE® aims to develop and adapt interaction technologies to the needs of the elderly people, creating a set of customized tools that allow communication, physical and intellectual development activities, monitoring and stimulate the contact with their families and friends.
You'll work on a project that will give you the opportunity to explore a whole new world of experiences by creating and optimizing amazing technologies.
- At least 2 years of experience
- Experience in develop Mobile Apps, using cross-platform technologies
- Understand Android Applications life-cycle
- Understanding REST services
- Technical skills (data modelling, programming, architecture patterns and design solutions)
Nice to have
- IOS development
- Experience with HTML5/CSS, Node.JS, Angular.JS
- Familiar with source code revision control (e.g. Git), code building and deployment
- Good knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, cloud computing, emerging technologies and practices in software development
- Flexible working hours
- Fun and friendly environment
- Agile enviroment