Java Back-end Developer
We are looking for a Java Back-end Developer to help us improve our web-based business process modelling and analysis service.
You will work closely with a highly motivated development team, and will have enough room to share and implement your own ideas. We would be happy to find a diligent and creative developer to share stories, lots of coffee and soft drinks with in our cool collaborative work environment.
Some important tasks you'll handle:
- Architecture and implementation of software
- Design, implementation, and optimisation of data-structures
- Collaboration with the product management team to ensure the accomplishment of the requested specifications
- Design of automated test mechanisms
- Diagnostic of possible errors and efficient debugging of the platform
If you have...
- A degree in an IT-related field
- Great English communication skills
...and want to work with a cool team, apply now!
Besides the technical skills, to be a perfect fit to our culture and principles, you should:
- Be creative and innovative: Push ideas to create a product that our customers love to use, and minimize complexity
- Be passionate and create impact: Achieve amazing work and inspire others with your results
- Work independently and responsibly: Take responsibility for your own actions and think about your tasks
- Communicate: Communication is key to achieve our goals efficiently
- Be honest and selfless: Admit your own mistakes, be open for feedback, and make time to help your colleagues
Nice to have
- Experience with Hibernate, Gradle, Test NG, Eclipse and Git.
- German language knowledge