Linux System Administrator
Are you looking for a place to grow up and improve your technical skills working with the most important companies in the world? This is your chance!
We are looking for a talented System Administrator with experience in Linux to join our team in Barcelona for the Google Cloud Platform support team.
Your main responsibility will be providing outstanding technical support for Google Cloud Platform products and solutions including Google Compute Engine and related services.
More specifically, you will be providing technical support to infrastructure products as Windows and Linux Servers, Kubernetes, scripts, server configuration, etc.
Sellbytel is a consolidated and dynamic international company providing service to the top 10 companies belonging to the IT and social networking world. We are based in the heart of Barcelona with more than 3.000 employees from all over the world. On top of that, we offer an attractive environment with a great team spirit.
The recruitment processes and people involved in them will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, political, race, religion and sexual orientation.
- 100% fluent in English (minimum C1)
- European citizenship or work permit in Spain
- Previous experience as Linux system administrator
- Familiar with web protocols (HTTP, TLS, SSL, etc.)
- Understanding of Networking
- Ability to read and understand logs and stack traces
- Ability to research using internal knowledge bases and public facing documentation (Google Developers, StackOverflow)
Nice to have
- Background in SQL
- Containerization knowledge (LXC, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Familiarity with modern API technologies (OAuth, HTTP RPCs)
- 2 months of paid training
- 1.540€ a year with tickets restaurant
- Young and dynamic team spirit
- Up to 3.000Euros gross/year in bonus
- Opportunity to grow in an international team of over 20 nationalities
- An office in the center of Barcelona with a nice lounge space
- Bonus for the weekends (1 weekend every two months)