Junior Business Analyst
We are looking to incorporate business analysts to support and implement business intelligence applications.
Primary role is to work as part of the delivery team working with new and existing clients to understand their business processes, analyze opportunities for business performance improvement, convert business problems into innovative solutions, support and implement Business Intelligence applications using our partners’ software.
The suitable candidate will be working alongside with the project team manager, building solutions and liaise with clients.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Initiative and ability to learn about a wide variety of industries and business issues
- Common sense, intelligence, enthusiasm, a strong attention to detail
- Willingness to work hard to catch outstanding career opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Portuguese and English
- IT literate with the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Initiative and ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional teams
- Willingness and ability to travel abroad
- Candidates applying for this position must have the right to work in Portugal or in the EU. The company will not sponsor for work permit.
Nice to have
- Foreign languages (Italian, Spanish, French and German) are valued.
- Will be valued the knowledge of of Database Modeling (3FN, Entity-Relation, star or snowflake schemas), SQL Language, programming / algorithm, decision support and business intelligence