Business Analyst with French
We are disrupting the election industry by making voting more accessible, efficient, transparent and secure. We are continuously looking for talented individuals who will share our passion to power democracy around the world.
Right now we are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team. Reporting to the Project Management Office Director, the primary mission of the Business Analyst is to be the link between customer requirements and the development team.
In order to carry on this mission, the Business Analyst needs to have a deep knowledge of the process of transforming needs into formal requirements and specifications of software applications, and will be the reference point for all matters related to the requirements and features of the product.
As a Business Analyst at Scytl you will:
- Gather business requirements and documentation
- Clearly identify the gap between specific customer requirements (Including Change Request) and existing products features
- Involve sales and development areas to support in terms of product features and specifications where needed against the project requirements
- Collaborate with both external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements in order to be able to deliver detailed and clear documentation: requirements, use cases, activity diagrams/bpm, user stories, etc.
- Contribute to product roadmaps and feature lists to be used in product, marketing, sales and pre-sales and as a high-level starting point for projects implementation
- Collaborate with the design team in defining the functionality (in terms of information flow and screen functionalities) for products, projects, prototypes
- Defines features and requirements down to the User Story level
- Software Engineering background
- Experience in Business Analysis methodologies
- Experience in Business Process Modeling methodologies
- Experience in customer facing formal requirements elicitation and documentation techniques
- Working knowledge of both traditional and Scrum or other Agile practices and methodologies
- Able to work effectively in a matrix organization, collaborating with different areas and departments at the same time, working with delocalized teams
- Excellent Organization and Communication skills, both written and verbal
- French native level
- Written and spoken English at negotiation level
- Availability to travel internationally
Nice to have
- An industry recognized Business Analysis certification is a plus
- Real purpose: powering democracy
- International working environment
- Creative and results focused team
- Opportunity to join a worldwide market leader and design applications used by millions of voters
- Individual training
- Free coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Fresh organic fruit
- Amazing office space in Barcelona city centre (including terrace)
- Talented team with world-class expertise in cryptography