Do you have more than 6 years of experience designing technological solutions, both software and hardware? Do you have experience as project manager for development?
If your answer is "Yes!", we want to hear from you. Sabis is the strategic IT partner of Banc Sabadell Group, responsible for the development and maintenance of digital solutions and applications.
We are an open and growing team and, during our challenge of technological and digital transformation, we are looking for people to strengthen our IT architecture area. People who share our vision and bring new ideas and approaches.
The projects that we face every day require professionals capable of giving new and different solutions to unusual challenges, breaking with established paradigms. Therefore, our team is made up of extraordinary people with diverse views and huge expertise as project managers. Having become a benchmark in banking integration.
As a Solution Architect at Sabis - Banc Sabadell you will:
- Define, design and document the architecture of appropriate solutions for the key projects of our organization
- Collaborate with other teams in order to collect the functional requirements and identify the best technical solution for each use case, aligning it with our IT strategy and technological portfolio
- Work together with the development teams, throughout the project lifecycle, to provide the services of a Solution Architect (design, certification, etc.) and ensure that their work is aligned with the principles and standards defined in our reference architecture
- Experience as a full-stack architect
- Good negotiation and communication management skills
- Able to give adequate and attractive presentations
- High knowledge of software solution architectures based on SPA web technologies: HTML5, CSS, JavaSript, AngularJS, Microservices
- Experience with DevOps environment (CI/CD)
Nice to have
- Experience with Cloud infrastructures (IaaS/PaaS/CaaS)
- Knowledge of software solution architectures based on mobile technologies: hybrid frameworks (Ionic, AngularUI, PhoneGap) and native languages (Xcode, Java)
- Knowledge of SOA, TIBCO products and BMPs
- Availability to travel if the project requires it
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
- At least 25 days of holidays and possibility to have even more
- Tickets restaurant
- Nursery tickets
- Private health insurance
- Financial benefits to be part of the Banc Sabadell Group