In this role, you're expected to support the business’s processes and help maintain the site’s shared infrastructure architecture. This is a key role that works hand-in-hand with the development teams in creating solutions for the purpose of deploying and monitoring applications.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Understand code life cycle release and management:
- Knowledge of a variety of OSS technologies: Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Prometheus and similar
- Have an automate first approach
- Strong grasp of Automation Tools and Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline development
- Data management skills and an understanding of business outcomes is a plus
- Be detailed, task oriented, autonomous and an excellent team worker.
Nice to have
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Free transportation from Porto, Braga and Guimarães
- Fresh bread, fruit and free coffee
- Health Insurance and Company Doctor
- Gym in the facilities