Senior Software Engineer
Polarising is a Portuguese technology company with more than 10 years of expertise in building software to fuel business success.
Working with leading technologies like TIBCO and Spring to Integrate and Develop the best projects, Polarising has a team of more than 100 highly-skilled consultants with whom you’ll love to work with.
Operating mainly in Europe, Polarising is the technology partner that your business can trust.
• 5+ years of hands-on Software and Java Development experience, from design deployment development platforms;
• Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns;
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, such as SQL and ORM technologies;
• Strong knowledge and experience in the Spring Framework;
• Strong Knowledge of continuous deployment strategies;
• Fluent in spoken and written English;
• Leading skills, team-player, hardworking and ambitious;
• Availability to coach junior colleagues at the Academy and/or other mentoring programs;
• Attitude to own and take responsibility, drive to learn and grow and bring energy to the team;
• Available to travel to Europe (for periods up to 6 months with fly-back policy).
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of Could Platforms, like AWS and GCP
- Good understanding of Serverless Architectures
- Knowledge of frontend technologies like Angular, Typescript or ReactJS
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Couchbase or DynamoDB
- Full package of benefits, such as competitive salary, continuous training, a flexible
vacation policy, possibility of working remotely and health insurance.