Polarising is a Portuguese technology company with more than 10 years of expertise in building software to fuel business success.
Working with leading technologies like TIBCO and Spring to Integrate and Develop the best projects, Polarising has a team of more than 100 highly-skilled consultants with whom you’ll love to work with.
Operating mainly in Europe, Polarising is the technology partner that your business can trust.
- Program on both front-end (AngularJS at least) and back-end (Scala/Java) functionality.
- More focused on front-end but also understand back-end.
- Knowledge of AngularJS, HTML, CSS, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, NPM, Selenium, Protractor, Polymer, Web components, Scala, Akka, Java 1.8, ELK stack.
- DevOps mindset, create, deploy, keep it running and improve it continuously.
- Capable of understanding and keep a conversation in English;
- Attitude to own and take responsibility, drive to learn and grow and bring energy to the team.
- Available to travel to Europe (for periods up to 6 months with fly-back policy).
- Full package of benefits, such as competitive salary, continuous training, a flexible
vacation policy, possibility of working remotely and health insurance.