Senior Java Developer / Architect
it-people - it- solutions
This order is not random: we are all enthusiastic software developers, but more importantly we are all human. We cultivate open-mindedness and a good team culture.
In this way we create a working atmosphere in the spirit of mutual trust and appreciation.
Being close to our developers as people is important to us - not just knowing their personnel number and their technology stack.
We are specialists for excellent and effective software solutions - and have been so for over 30 years.
We are enthusiastic about our profession, about new technologies and about our exciting projects.
Our aim is to recognize important IT trends and use state-of-the-art technologies and methods in our work.
Are you also a software development enthusiast and does coding make your heart beat faster?
Welcome, become part of our team!
- Degree in computer science, mathematics or a comparable
- At least 3 years practical experience in design and development of modern architectures and technologies with Spring, JEE and current web frameworks
- Good database knowledge (Oracle, NoSQL, SQL)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in German and English (at least B2)
Nice to have
- Some experience with Docker and cloud technologies
- Individual employee support
- Training by mentors or experienced colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- A variable salary model with annual bonus
- Subsidy for travel expenses and childcare
- Tech Talks / User Groups
- Your own training budget
- Social activities like Happy Hours, After Work, Sports, …