We're seeking for a Support Engineer to join our ongoing quest to create the most epic and innovative sales management solution around.
Pipedrive is a leading sales management tool that teams of all sizes love using. We have 80,000+ paying customers worldwide, plenty of VC-backing, and we’re growing fast. Our customers are spread across 155 countries, and were drawn in by our product’s simple yet powerful design that prioritizes usability above all else.
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll be the guardian of our outstanding customer experience. You will be working with our stellar customer support, product development, and engineering teams on resolving customer requests and issues that demand your technical knowledge.
Here’s the full to-do list:
- Work with the customer support team on resolving customers technical issues
- Restore customer data from backups and logs
- Debug customer-specific errors, report these to developers and follow-up on fixes
- Build internal tools to solve emergency issues that customers might face
- Manage crisis situations in case of feature failure or app downtime
What makes you the right candidate:
- You are our ideal candidate if you want to work on challenging problems with smart people. You should also be attentive to detail and are exceptionally good at identifying inconsistencies and flaws.
- You can juggle several balls and not lose track of the little things. You’re looking for a role with substantial opportunities to learn, grow, and take on more (the good news is, we have that stuff in spades!).
- Excitement and passion for start-ups. We’re cool; we hope you are too.
- A passion for technology and a knack for details.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Good with SQL and databases
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Knowledge about web software internals
- A curious and pragmatic mind;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- A passion for technology and a knack for details
- Excitement and passion for start-ups. We’re cool; we hope you are too
- Experience in a Linux/Unix environment is a plus
- Competitive base pay
- The possibility to work with professionals across many areas of expertise on a product loved by 50,000+ companies worldwide
- Lots of room for career development
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
- A chance to be a part of Estonia’s next big success story
- A position in our Lisbon office