Senior .NET Developer
Who are you?
- A technical expert with a passion for code! As a hands-on contributor in the team, you think about everything from architecture and security to performance.
- You have a continuous improvement mindset and are proactive in driving positive change, and you encourage those around you to do the same
- You understand architecture as a whole and you’re always striving to improve it
- Clean coding matters to you and you implement SOLID principles throughout your code
- You write valuable tests and champion TDD
- You have experience of building solutions for a high traffic ecommerce website and can confidently design and build a high performing, resilient system
- You are an advocate of pair programming and enjoy collaboration
- You understand Agile Methodologies and work with partners across the business
- You thrive in an autonomous, outcome-driven, customer-centric environment
- You love learning and sharing your knowledge with others
- You like to work in a social and fun environment, and you celebrate success
- Outside of the office, you love learning new development languages and skills and work on interesting personal projects
Significant experience in .Net C# development in a high transactional platform
Experience in building high performing RESTful API’s
Experience with AWS cloud platforms
Experience with SQL Server or NoSQL Databases
Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment.
Amazing communication and written skills.
The ability to mentor team members
A sense of humour
Nice to have
- An open sourced project that you created or are contributing to
- An awesome reputation on Stack Overflow!
- Have experience migrating a monolith to a microservice architecture
- Experience with service bus architecture
- Experience with event driven architecture
- Interest in machine learning
- Our office near Borough Market has a relaxed, social atmosphere. We’re currently gearing up to move to an incredible new space in Farringdon around Spring 2018. With loads of natural light, spaces to support our ways of working
- Regular socials activities, drinks, treats – and you can be involved as much as you’d like
- We’re open & honest, actively listening to employee feedback to help us in our goal to become an Awesome place to work
- All sorts of Learning & Development to support you throughout your career, including a dedicated budget per team.
- 25 days annual leave
- BUPA Private Medical Insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance that pays out x4 salary
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Interest free travel loan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Generous credit to spend on our products
- Kitchens stocked with free tea, coffee and fruit. Ping pong and football table *