SAP TRM Consultant
The Panalpina Group is one of the world's leading providers of supply chain solutions, combining its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor-made end-to-end solutions. The Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 70 countries, and employs around 16,000 people worldwide.
We are looking to hire a Corporate SAP TRM Consultant to cover standard SAP applications from a business implementation and build point of view (Handling of new implementations, new requirements, and application support during hyper care phases).
- Consulting and analysis of financial business requirements
- Provide solutions using the template approach in the SAP ERP Single Client landscape
- Implementation, documentation, testing and training of new enhancements and functionality (due to change management and/or SAP release upgrades)
- Assisting support organizations for incidents in SAP ERP legacy systems.
- Higher business degree (FH, university or similar) with special fields finance and controlling
- Minimal 2 SAP FICO implementations with main focus on Treasury, Expert in of SAP TRM FI / FSCM/ FI payments
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager (Solution Implementation, Roadmap and Test Management).Understanding of PA strategy and products
- Understanding of business principles and language, mainly the fundamentals of finance and profitability
- Knowledge of finance business processes
- Knowledge and experience with documentation standards such as blueprints, functional and technical specifications, test scripting and protocols as well as training material
- Excellent English knowledge both oral and written
- Willingness to travel
Nice to have
- Further languages are a plus (French, German, etc.)
- Attractive benefit package
- You will be part of an international team