Integration Specialist (carrier)
The Panalpina Group is one of the world's leading providers of supply chain solutions, combining its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor-made end-to-end solutions. The Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 70 countries, and employs around 16,000 people worldwide.
We are looking to hire an Integration Specialist (carrier) to facilitate the integration of electronic data from carriers and agents in Panalpina landscape, to increase productivity and quality of Panalpina logistic services.
To achieve that, the Carrier Integration Specialist will analyze, implement and support interfaces between business actors and Panalpina applications, using his expertize on innovating integration platform(s).
- Analyze business requirements and works out detailed specifications to be handed over to development teams
- Analyze and advises on technical application solutions, decisions and future orientation
- Provide technical documentation on Integration solutions (including EDI mapping)
- Coordination of the implementation of carrier oriented integration solutions
- Documentation and handover of support
- Work experience in IT Data Integration area
- Experience in customer facing at IT level
- Strong knowledge on Seafreight and Airfreight carrier integration solutions and standards (VGM, IATA, …)
- Technical expertise in the area of Data Integration
- Electronic Data Standards (EDI, XML, IDOC...)
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken
Nice to have
- German and/or other languages
- Attractive benefit package
- You will be part of an international team