The Panalpina Group is one of the world's leading providers of supply chain solutions, combining its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor-made end-to-end solutions. The Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 70 countries, and employs around 16,000 people worldwide.
We are looking to hire an Integration Specialist to facilitate the integration of electronic data from customers and partners in Panalpina landscape to increase productivity and quality of Panalpina logistic services.
To achieve that, the Integration Specialist will analyze, implement and support interfaces between business actors and Panalpina applications, using his expertize on innovating integration platform(s).
- Analysis of EDI/B2B/Integration solutions for IT projects
- Coordination of external resources for the developments of the interfaces
- Implementation of EDI/B2B/Integration interfaces
- Setup of technical connectivity with Panalpina partners
- Coordination of the support on productive interfaces
- Work experience in IT Data Integration area
- Experience in customer facing at IT level
- Technical expertise in the area of Data Integration:
- Electronic Data Standards (EDI, XML, IDOC...)
- Communication protocols (SMTP, FTP, HTTPs, B2B specifics...)
- Practical experience in developing on our Corporate Integration platform IBM Sterling Integrator
- Knowledge in freight forwarding and logistics
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken
Nice to have
- German knowledge and/or other languages