Full-stack Java Developer
Who are we?
Nuxeo develops one of the most scalable digital asset management platform in the world that can tackle even the most complex content services requirements.
And we are challenging curious and skilled engineers to come and develop with us.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Java Developer that codes because loves coding – not just because its too soon to apply to a PM job!
That’s right – we keep on using this phrase until its old and dusty, because it truly shows what Nuxeo developers are all about.
A full-stack developer at Nuxeo commits every day to the full development cycle (design+coding+test+packing+delivery). You will use current and modern technologies and avoid legacy in as much as possible, in a continuous integration model. Most days also include breaking something up and making it all up again. Plus the good ol’ tickets ;)
What are the responsibilities:
- Develop simple and beautiful code
- Audit and debug source code with the Testing Team
- Find solutions to support clients
- Work with the Product and Professional Services Team
- Provide valuable feedback to the architecture team for improving the product
What is the basic toolkit:
- Java for the server side: OSGi like framework with extension points and service patterns
- Redis, Elasticsearch
- Maven, Ansible
- Custom test runner
- NoSQL / MongoDB
- Strong experience in Java
- Demonstrable skills in the toolkit
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Development
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies and openness to work holistically
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility - we're a growing company, so everyone pitches in!
- Good communication skills in English and Portuguese
- Committed attitude to work and team
Nice to have
- Ability to function with a certain degree of creative chaos – that actually comes from everyone pitching in, in the first place ;)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for trying out all the latest technologies and experimenting
- Healthy & Balanced Lifestyle Culture
- Professional Development Plan
- Yearly bonus
- Health Insurance for team members and their families
- Office snack and breakfast bar
- The opportunity to work with extremely talented & dedicated people – an inspiration for those days when work gets tough!