Society is undergoing a true data and digital revolution, and we want to provide the many agents involved in this revolution with the chance to understand what is going on.
To complete this mission, we collaborate with people who represent global society. We track down consumers who are willing to share their genuine opinions and behavior with us openly because they trust us.
Several years ago we built our own panel profiling platform and due to the evolution of the business and the technology, we want to rebuild it from scratch adapting it to our current and future needs, and the volume of data we're currently dealing with, and also prepare it to handle the business growth we're experiencing.
We are now looking for a DevOps Engineer who can help us keep everything running as reliable and efficiently as possible. Are you up for the challenge?
Our current team is a group of passionate all-round engineers with a lot of experience working on Amazon Web Services. We are all active learners interested in the latest technologies especially in the back-end systems field. We enjoy working as a team to get the job done. The tech team is responsible for the entire stack and we work closely together to ensure a performant, secure and reliable system.
As a DevOps Engineer at Netquest you will deal with different interesting challenges:
- Installation, configuration, deployment, maintenance and administration of our staging and production environments
- Architectural design of new projects, in close collaboration with our development team
- Automation using Amazon Web Services and existing open source tools like Puppet, and supplement them with your own tools
- Making sure our architecture can scale out to ten times the number of participants
- Organizing parts of our infrastructure in containers (using Kubernetes)
- Migrating parts of our databases to new data-storage technologies
- Experience or certification in the use of Amazon Web Services in production
- Experience or certification with automation frameworks like Puppet or Chef
- Linux/Unix server administration
- Web Application Servers like Apache or Nginx
- Database administration like MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of network-technology
- Passion about your job and ability to apply the best tools for the task at hand
- Good team work and communication skills, bringing a positive spirit to the team
Nice to have
- Experience with Kubernates configuration
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with the newest techologies
- Free coffee & fruit
- Social benefits