Junior Software Engineer
NDrive provides sate-of-the-art turn-by-turn navigation software for Smartphones, Automotive and Personal Navigation Devices. While we have grown into a global company, we still keep our start-up mindset. We are technology enthusiasts working in small teams. Each of us leaves a personal fingerprint on our innovative products, enjoyed by millions.
We are recruiting a Junior Software Engineer to work on the core engine that calculates the quickest route to any destination, on any device.
- Design routing features that will be used by millions worldwide
- Maintain and develop high performance code using C++
- Work with other engineers and QA to deliver high quality routes to our customers
- Write clean code and tests
- Participate in design and code reviews
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Strong level in algorithm engineering
Solid C++ programming skills and engineering know-how (and a desire to keep learning).
Strong mathematical skills to create and improve complex algorithms
Former experience in route planning or related domain (e.g. digital mapping, geographic information, transport networks)