N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 200 employees and more than 300.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $55 million from investors including Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
Leave your footprint and take part in the company’s expansion. As a developer, you are a passionate coder and love to create great products. You drive the development, code quality and get things done.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
**TECHNOLOGIES: **Java 8 with Spring Boot, Node.js with TypeScript and Python for NLP and ML
We have a Micro-Services architecture that includes REST APIs, Queues (AWS SQS), Streams (AWS Kinesis), RDBMS (AWS RDS), NoSQL (AWS DynamoDB and AWS ElasticCache) and Data Warehouse (AWS Redshift), among others.
- 3+ years of software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages (Java 8 with Spring Boot, Node.js with TypeScript and Python for NLP and ML)
- You can work independently
- You are interested in the Software Development Lifecycle that enables painless releases
- You are: highly motivated, a fast learner and a problem solver
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency
Nice to have
- Experience of online banking, core banking and processing systems and protocols, OAuth/cryptography, microservices and/or containerization.
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighborhood