N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 300 employees and more than 500.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $55 million from investors including Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
Join us and take part in our success story while we shape the future of banking!
As QA Engineer for one of our development teams you will play a crucial role in functional, security, acceptance, performance and regression testing of our mobile, web applications and API to improve quality, scale up development time, and release the best products more consistently. You have to understand features from the idea – you will plan, schedule, and test software to ensure that products meet design specifications and functional requirements. You will build automation services and tools to ensure that our users continue to have the best experience. You will collaborate on testing and improving quality in a fast-pace, agile environment delivering top notch products. Your everyday work will impact the way modern digital banking works.
- Design, develop, execute and maintain test plans, for our Android, iOS and Web application
- Educate developers, at all levels to write higher quality software
- Develop maintainable automated test cases in collaboration with our development teams
- Proactively suggest improvements in testing tools for better test coverage
- Find and report bugs and follow up on their resolution
- Use different testing techniques to verify and validate product features and functionality
- Assess and bring improvements to the quality of our applications and services
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- You know how to view quality holistically and ensure the highest software quality
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in testing mobile (Android, iOS) applications Experience in API testing
- You have experience in driving quality improvements in agile environments
- Experience with at least one of the following technologies: Selenium, Appium, XCode UI Automation (Mobile testing tools and frameworks)
- You know how to work with Jira, TestRail, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience in troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Demonstrated capability and motivation to thrive in a fastpaced, demanding start-up environment
- Fluency in English
Nice to have
- Experience in banking
- Fluency in German
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood