Senior iOS Developer
mytaxi encourages a strong team spirit and simple company culture. Our teams organise themselves in established agile working environments. People at mytaxi work flexibly and independently. Every single employee is a part of our success story and so, open communication and a fair feedback culture come naturally to us.
We are passionate problem-solvers who listen and understand before we act. By working together – with each other, customers, drivers and cities - we make things better. Besides a lot of fun and potential to make a real difference, you will have the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!
As of now we're looking for a motivated and experienced iOS Developer. You will be part of a newly founded team of motivated developers in our development hub in Barcelona. In close collaboration with the development teams in our headquarters in Hamburg you will work on our main products.
These will be your responsibilities and challenges:
- Creation and implementation of new features for our mobility apps
- Working closely with and support for all our developers (for example our Android developers)
- Agile iOS Development (Scrum)
- Degree in Computer Science or a similar background
- More than 6 years of experience in iOS development
- Very good knowledge in Objective-C
- Good knowledge in software design
- Passion for good software
- Teamwork, self-initiative and commitment
- Enthusiasm for your work and for new challenges in a young and successful start-up
- Fluent proficiency in English
- Willingness to travel
Nice to have
- You are a perfect fit if you are passionate about iOS development but also like to broaden your horizons (for example helping out in Android or Back-end development)
- Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
- Free language courses
- Monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides
- Healthcare and dental insurance package
- Working with agile methodologies following Spotify's engineering culture
- Be part of motivated and innovative team with flat hierarchies
- Have your birthday off!
- Flexible working hours
- 4 Team events per year
- 1 Team week per year
- All the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers