mycujoo was founded in August 2014 and is the first project developed under Empower Sports AG, a company created to offer sports stakeholders dedicated Social TV platforms. We are working together to support players, small and medium size football clubs, leagues, competitions and federations to empower their businesses by managing their own professional channels.
That sounds super exciting, what will I be doing?
You will be part of a cross functional team in mycujoo, in which engineers, a product owner and UI/UX work together to solve challenging problems on a specific domain. In this team, you will be:
- Responsible for designing, building and maintaining / supporting microservices
- Drive technology and product improvements
- Engage with different teams in mycujoo
- Share you ideas, experience and knowledge with a wider audience, both internally and externally (through blog posts, meetups, etc.)
- At least 5 years of experience
- Experience and knowledge of REST and asynchronous development
- You are used to value TDD and agile development in your job
- Experience in automating build, test and release processes, preferably with continuous integration and deployment processes
- You can align yourself with our core values: respect, selflessness, commitment, humility, honesty and loyalty
Nice to have
- Commercial usage of Apache Kafka.
- A Competitive salary based on experience.
- Relocation to Portugal, if needed
- Working for an awesome and fast growing start-up; New starters will enjoy substantial responsibility from day one and fantastic long-term career opportunities;
- Being part of an international team where each individual is valued;
- We empower our employees and responsibility and freedom stand central;
- Flexible working hours;
- Free beer Fridays